Sunday, June 28, 2015

Graphic Design II Projects

2D POLY
Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop

One of the most interesting projects I worked on was 2D Poly.  I used a picture of a siamese cat and created the geometric shapes with Illustrator.  After the 2D poly was done, I moved it over to Photoshop where I added the finishing touches such as the textures and adding a blanket into the scene.
Original Cat Image
2D POLY - SIAMESE CAT

3D INFOGRAPHIC
Skills: Adobe Illustrator

This infographic of England was created to list information about the landmarks, traditions, and history of this country.  My thoughts were thinking how a user would see this information from a Tablet type device.  This led me to create the tablet and add the images on top and on the side to display a 3D view.  

3D ENGLAND INFOGRAPHIC


CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW

CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW



ART PROJECT- LOGO DESIGN
Name: Digital Multimedia Communications (DMC)
Skills: Adobe Illustrator

This project involved using our skills to create a logo for our digital media department here at Clackamas Community College. Our focus was to think of a range of designs that related to the company name.  These are examples of my design choices.

DMC LOGO DESIGNS



CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW



CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW


CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW




No comments:

Post a Comment